Tuesday, January 18, 2011

ba ba ba ba ba baldy?...

I have the worst news anyone could receive! I cannot wear my long hair anymore! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! About a week ago I noticed that I was losing some hair on the sides of my head just above my ears. On my right side my bald spot quit a bit bigger. Well i didn't tell my mom for like a week because I knew she'd worry. Well I myself started getting worried, so I told her. She got way nervous! So I stopped putting my extensions where my spots are. Wasn't getting any better... Well yesterday I asked my mom to trim my real hair because it kinda looked liked I had a mullet. haha and no I am NOT kidding you!!! haha. So she cut it off for me! Yay! Then we were looking at my head and I had two more bald spots!! AHHHHH!!!! Well now I cannot wear my extensions and I have to have short hair! The worst thing is that I have hide my hair at my mom's because I know I'll put it back in if it's at my house hahaha. This is officially going to be the longest month of my life...

2 comments:

  1. You had to cut your hair? That's so sad! But I bet you look gorgeous either way! I want to see it! Hint hint. Come to our RS Activity :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cheri! :) I was going to come, in fact I was going to call you and ask where the activity was but then it clicked, it was Thursday and the activity was on Wednesday. Haha. But I'm going to come to the next one! :)

    ReplyDelete