Saturday, February 5, 2011

4 in 1

Today we went to Provo...UVU... for state drill. And Mohey Tawa took second! Whoo hoo! Way to go Mattie! I'm so proud of you! Well on our way home we stopped at Nephi to get a drink for the way home. At first I was confused as to how to get my drink out of the machine, but then I figured out that I just pushed the button. But I have NEVER seen fountain drinks like this...and I'm pretty sure that they're the coolest fountains ever! They only have 4 things for drinks, and they have 2 for flavors. Not only do they have cherry and vanilla flavoring, but they also have coconut! How freaking cool is that! I love it! I want to find one here, because I would seriously start getting my drinks at that gas station just to use the wicked awesome fountain drinks. My brother said there's one in Parowan, but I'm not driving 18 minutes to get a drink, so until I find one it town I'll just have to deal with it. But aren't these seriously the coolest! Haha can you just imagine me in Flying J at Nephi taking a picture of the fountain drinks, haha!

Valentine's Day quote :) : "You don't step in to love, you fall in. Head over heels. Have you ever seen someone fall head over heels in love? It's ugly, bro. Toxic, septic."

No comments:

Post a Comment